How to Build A Modern Cutting Edge Web Site
Since this is our first article in our blog we wanted to start with a infographic outlining CMS systems in use and what the final result should be when building a modern cutting edge website. Google and the other major search engines define what they want to see in a site and their algorithms for getting ranked are seriously based on all of the features mentioned in the infographic. Unfortunately there are no shortcuts and many of these issues are best handled by an experienced web developer.
Is there such a thing as an unexperienced web developer? Ask the tens of thousand of people who get their sites hacked everyday or can't get local traffic to their web sites.
These Cms systems are ideal for building great websites for normal and ecommerce requirements. However, there is such a thing as the right software for the job. Especially when it comes to e-commerce. All programs are not created equal, most are not easy to manage so selection is critical to the store owner. A quick and easy phone consultation is always the first step to making these important decisions. So to start i want to highlight your initial concerns when building or updating a web project.
- Research and pick a experienced web developer.
- Pick the right content management system for the job
- Keep in mind the popularity of a program does not dictate what is best for your job
- Open source programming needs to be used with care and is more subject to hacking
- SEO has changed drastically in past 6 months, be wary of those guaranteeing your ranking. There are still ways to help build traffic to a site but older methods just do not work. Google dictates what will work!
You can always give us a call. The call and the consult is always free. Call : 1.877.498.5999